12 Step Training – Experience, Strength & Hope (6-part s...
This 2018 Summer and Fall, Cinde Stewart Freeman and Tammy Stone will be conducting 12 Step training for Cumberland Heights staff once a month for the next 6 months. All staff in attendance will receive continuing education credit (CEUs) for attending each of the training sessions.
WHAT: 12 Step Training – Experience, Strength & Hope (6-part series)
WHO: Cinde Stewart Freeman RN, LADAC QCS and Tammy Stone LPC-MHSP, LADAC
WHEN: Multiple Dates from 12:00-1:30PM (see below)
WHERE: Multiple Locations (see below)
2018 SUMMER / FALL SCHEDULE:
- 1st Training: July 26th | 12:00-1:30PM in FLC Training Room – Experience, Strength, & Hope
- 2nd Training: August 30th | 12:00-1:30PM in Founders Room – How Alcoholics Anonymous and Narcotics Anonymous Came to Be
- 3rd Training: September 27th | 12:00-1:30PM in Founders Room – The Structure of the 12 Step Program
- 4th Training: October 25th | 12:00-1:30PM in Founders Room – TDB
- 5th Training: November 29th | 12:00-1:30PM in FLC Training Room – TBD
- 6th Training: December 13th | 12:00-1:30PM in Founders Room – TBD