Arise® Two-day + Online Training Comprehensive Care with Interventi...
ARISE® TWO-DAY + Online Training COMPREHENSIVE CARE WITH INTERVENTION WORKSHOP
Seattle, WA | November 28, 29 & 30 + Online Training
PART I: ARISE® EDUCATIONAL INTENSIVE
A) ARISE® 2-Day + Online Training Comprehensive Care with Intervention Workshop (no prerequisites)
This workshop can be taken:
- By experienced interventionists choosing to learn a new model
- By therapists, clinicians, counselors, and administrators as a general course with 20 PCB-approved continuing education hours
- As the first step toward becoming a Certified ARISE® Interventionist (CAI)
Dates: November 28, 29 & 30 2018 + Online Training
Training Time: 8:00 am to 6:00 pm PT.
**Please plan your travel arrangements around completing the course by 6:30 p.m. on Day 2. Any missed training time can be made up in a one-on-one video conference with an ARISE® Trainer at the rate of $250/hour. Typically, missing one morning/afternoon session will require 1 – 2 hours of make up time. Please make arrangements with the training office.
The curriculum provides:
1. Practice of learning ARISE® Comprehensive Care with Intervention
- Learning to conduct the three levels of the ARISE® Intervention
- Applying ARISE® Comprehensive Care / Case Management
- Building a family genogram and recognizing family patterns
- Mobilizing a family support network
- Determining level of care
- Understanding when an intervention is necessary
- Collaborating with family, support network, professionals and treatment providers/facilities
2. A theoretical overview of:
- The origins of addiction
- The relationship of trauma and loss to addiction, behavioral health, and mental health issues
- The role of families in recovery from addiction and mental health challenges
- The 3 Pennsylvania Certification Board (PCB) approved intervention models, their history, and relevant data
- ARISE® research and outcome data
- Neurobiology and addiction
- Professional ethics
3. Training Methodology
- Hands-on skill building
- Experiential exercises and role-plays
- Small and large-group exercises
- Interactive lectures
B) ARISE® Practicum
- Complete 2-Day + Online Training Comprehensive Care with Intervention Workshop
ARISE® Practicum Information
- Apply and practice the ARISE® method to familiarize yourself with the protocol.
- Participants are placed in a small group that meets four times with an ARISE® instructor via Zoom video conference.
- Completion of the Practicum is optional. It is not required to join Supervision or become a Certified ARISE® Interventionist.
PART II: COMPLETE ARISE® SUPERVISION TO BECOME A CERTIFIED ARISE® INTERVENTIONIST
Judith Landau, MD, DPM, LMFT, CFLE, CIP, CAI | President, Founder
Edgewood Addiction Services: 1200 Westlake Avenue North Suite 508. Seattle, Washington 98109
Earn CIP/PCB-approved Continuing Education Hours by completing Part I: ARISE® 2-Day + Online Training Comprehensive Care with Intervention Training.
Part I: ARISE® Education Intensive (fees include 2-day + Online training workshop and ARISE® Practicum)
- Standard Registration: $1,650
- Early Bird Registration (available until August 28): $1,550
- Refresher Registration: $500 (Welcome back ARISE® Alums! Contact email@example.com for the promo code.)
- Group Discounts: Register in a group of 3 – 4, receive 15% off. Register in a group of 5 or more, receive 20% off.
Complete Part II: ARISE® Supervision to become a Certified ARISE® Interventionist
- Standard Registration: $625 for 4 months of Group Supervision (a total of 16 weekly, 1-hour meetings via video conference)
- Registration for ARISE® Supervision opens after the 3-day workshop. Because ARISE® Supervision requires you to find and work on a live case under the guidance of an ARISE® Supervisor, you may want to register for ARISE® Supervision after you have found your case and are ready to join a group. If you would like support through the process of finding a case, you can always join a Supervision group before that.
Refund Policy: Cancelled registrations less than 4 weeks prior to the training date can be rolled over to a future ARISE® training – no refunds will be issued. Cancellations more than 4 weeks prior to the training date can either be rolled over to a future ARISE® training or receive a refund of 90% of the paid registration (10% administrative processing fee). Eligible refunds will be issued via check within 2 weeks following the training.