MAILING ADDRESSCumberland Heights
P.O. Box 90727
Nashville, TN 37209
PHYSICAL ADDRESS6650 East Brainerd Road Suite 102
Chattanooga, TN 37421
Chattanooga Drug & Alcohol Treatment
Cumberland Heights is a 50 year proven leader in the field of addiction treatment. We now offer local services in Chattanooga for 12-step based outpatient alcohol & drug rehab programs. Cumberland Heights’ Intensive Outpatient Program is designed for individuals age 18 and above who may be in the early stages of dependency or are experiencing problems with alcohol or drug use.
- We offer personalized assessment and treatment plans for each individual.
- We offer flexible treatment hours to work with your schedule.
What is Intensive Outpatient Treatment?
Cumberland Heights’ Intensive Outpatient Program in Chattanooga is designed for people whose needs and schedules vary. A quality intensive outpatient drug and alcohol rehab program will be designed to treat the whole person, not just the addiction.
Chattanooga outpatient services include:
- Assessments conducted by trained clinical staff
- Private Counseling
- Group Counseling
- Family Counseling
Chattanooga outpatient alcohol and drug abuse services are intended for individuals who:
- Live in Chattanooga, Red Bank, Signal Mountain, Lookout Mountain, Southeastern Tennessee, Northern Georgia or surrounding areas,
- who do not require medically supervised detoxification,
- have a stable, supportive home and work environment
- are self-motivated.
For more information regarding this location please see our Local Chattanooga Drug & Alcohol Treatment page.
Outpatient Schedule & Times
Orientation: 1 hour before group, first date of attendance.
Intensive Outpatient Services – Evening Program;
· Monday, Tuesday, Thursday & Friday evenings from 6:00PM – 9:00PM
Intensive Outpatient Services – Family Program;
· Tuesday evening from 6:00PM – 9:00PM