Choosing to get help for alcohol and drug addiction takes great courage, we are the top intensive outpatient treatment center in Sumner County Tennessee
MAILING ADDRESSCumberland Heights
P.O. Box 90727
Nashville, TN 37209
PHYSICAL ADDRESS1531 Hunt Club Blvd., Suite 300
Gallatin, TN 37066
Top Intensive Outpatient Drug & Alcohol Treatment in Hendersonville/Gallatin, TN
Cumberland Heights in Hendersonville is a 12-step based outpatient alcohol & drug rehab program. Cumberland Heights’ Intensive Outpatient Program is designed for individuals age 18 and above who may be in the early stages of dependency or are experiencing problems with alcohol or drug use.
- We offer personalized assessment and treatment plans for each individual
- We offer flexible treatment hours to work with your schedule
Sumner County (Hendersonville/Gallatin) Tennessee Outpatient Recovery Centers (ORC)
Addiction recovery is possible. It’s important to know that people just like you win their battles with addiction every day. Choosing to get help for alcohol and drug addiction takes great courage. In 2012, an estimated 23.1 million Americans over the age 12 needed treatment for drug addiction or alcoholism. However, only 10% of those suffering sought treatment for this disease. Don’t suffer needlessly. Cumberland Heights Hendersonville can help.
What is Intensive Outpatient Treatment?
Cumberland Heights’ Outpatient Recovery Center (ORC) in Sumner County is designed for people whose needs and schedules vary. A quality intensive outpatient drug and alcohol rehab program will be designed to treat the whole person, not just the addiction.
Hendersonville outpatient services include:
- Assessments conducted by trained clinical staff
- Group Counseling
- Family Counseling
Hendersonville outpatient alcohol and drug abuse services are intended for individuals who:
- Live in Sumner County, including Hendersonville, Gallatin, Goodlettsville, Nokes Heights, Oakvale, Meadowvale, Walnut Hills Estates, Rolling Acres, Rosewood, Rockland, Sarah Berry Annex, Glen Oaks, Cedarbrook, Colonial Acres, Hillwood, Maple Row Estates, Raintree Estates, The Maples, Indian Forest, Creekwood Estates, Panorama Harbor, TN or surrounding areas,
- who do not require medically supervised detoxification,
- have a stable, supportive home and work environment
- are self-motivated.