Sober Living for Men
Keep it Simple and Keystone are part of the Cumberland Heights Foundation. They encourage resident participation in aftercare meetings, community involvement, and sober activities with recovering people.
Our Keep it Simple (Murfreesboro, TN) and Keystone (Nashville, TN) sober living homes are part of Cumberland Heights Foundation and encourage resident participation in aftercare meetings, community involvement, and sober activities with recovering people. All Cumberland Heights settings are quality environments serving only 6-8 residents (depending on home) at a time in desirable neighborhoods within minutes of an outpatient center – which is not mandatory but is available.
Professional staff with years of their own personal recovery work with the residents seven days a week. Residents practice giving back to the community by taking their recovery into work, school, and family.
- In-house AA groups supported by local men in recovery
- Weekly individual accountability sessions with staff
- Ongoing peer support groups on lifeskills like budgeting, coping skills, and recovery tools
- May work, go to school, or IOP
Who’s ready for Cumberland Heights Sober Living Homes (Keep it Simple and Keystone)?
Men who have completed a primary addictions treatment program who:
- Are fully detoxed from alcohol and drugs and not presently on maintenance medications
- Are committed to a lifestyle free from alcohol and drugs
- Can commit to practicing 12-step recovery through meetings and sponsorship
The Tennessee sober living communities at Cumberland Heights offer a long-term care solution for those leaving primary treatment. To speak with one of our admissions staff, call 800-646-9998.