Sober Living for Women
Searchlight is a part of Cumberland Heights Foundation, and encourages resident participation in aftercare meetings, community involvement, and sober activities with recovering people
Searchlight and Honest Manor Sober Living Homes are part of Cumberland Heights Foundation and encourage resident participation in aftercare meetings, community involvement, and sober activities with recovering people. All Cumberland Heights settings are quality environments serving only up to 8 residents in desirable neighborhoods within minutes of an outpatient center – which is not mandatory but is available.
Professional staff with years of their own personal recovery work with the residents seven days a week. Residents practice giving back to the community by taking their recovery into work, school, and family.
- In-house AA groups supported by local women in recovery
- Weekly individual accountability sessions with staff
- Ongoing peer support groups on lifeskills like budgeting, coping skills, and recovery tools
- May work, go to school, or Intensive Outpatient Programs
Who’s right for Cumberland Heights Sober Living Homes (Searchlight and Honest Manor)?
Women who have completed a primary addictions treatment program who
- Are fully detoxed from alcohol and drugs and not presently on maintenance medications
- Are committed to a lifestyle free from alcohol and drugs
- Can commit to practicing 12-step recovery through meetings and sponsorship