Cumberland Heights is a nonprofit alcohol and drug treatment center located on the banks of the Cumberland River
The mission of Cumberland Heights is to transform lives, giving hope and healing to those affected by drugs and alcohol. Addiction is a chronic, progressive and potentially fatal disease. We carefully provide the highest quality care for adults, adolescents and families who suffer from, or are affected by this devastating disease.
About Cumberland Heights
Alcohol and drug addiction is a chronic, progressive and potentially fatal disease. With our treatment at Cumberland Heights we provide the highest quality care for adults, adolescents and families who suffer from or are affected by this disease.
Cumberland Heights’ co-founders, Robert Crichton, Sr. and Dr. Thomas Frist, Sr., had a clear vision for a treatment center, “We want to have a location and a program which will enable a man to go back to the primary meanings of his life so he can start over again.”
From this foundation Cumberland Heights developed its mission – To transform lives, giving hope and healing to those affected by alcohol or drug addiction. We implement our mission by incorporating the principles of the 12 Steps with the therapeutic tools necessary to live a productive, sober life.
The Natural Beauty of Our Campus
Cumberland Heights is a nonprofit alcohol and drug treatment center located on the banks of the Cumberland River. The natural beauty of our 177 acre campus, our state of the art facilities and decades of experience provide lasting healing to those suffering from addiction.
To transform lives, giving hope and healing to those affected by alcohol or drug addiction.
Our Core Values Honor Our History and Traditions by:
- Always putting the patient first
- Providing the highest quality care throughout our continuum of services
- Recognizing the principles embodied in the 12 Steps as the essential foundation of lasting recovery
- Providing a physical and therapeutic environment conducive to the transforming power of a spiritual awakening
- Valuing the importance of family participation in the recovery process
- Remaining grateful for those who support our mission and share our passion for recovery
- Demonstrating the same care and respect for our employees they show for our patients
Total Number of Individuals Served in 2015
"The staff at Cumberland Heights are truly exceptional. The programs are wonderful as well – from the group work, meetings, exercises, the meditations, and the classes. "
CUMBERLAND HEIGHTS IS MADE UP OF
ACRE MAIN CAMPUS
12-STEP IMMERSION CAMPUSES
INTENSIVE OUTPATIENT OFFICES