Cumberland Heights is a nonprofit alcohol and drug-addiction treatment center located on the banks of the Cumberland River
Addiction is a chronic, progressive and potentially fatal disease. We carefully provide the highest quality of care for adults, adolescents and families who suffer from or are affected by this devastating disease.
Learn About Cumberland Heights
As you learn about Cumberland Heights, our treatment offerings and recovery programs, you’ll learn alcohol and drug addiction is a chronic, progressive and potentially fatal disease if left untreated. With our treatment at Cumberland Heights we provide the highest quality of care for adults, adolescents and families who suffer from or are affected by this disease.
Cumberland Heights’ co-founders, Robert Crichton, Sr. and Dr. Thomas Frist, Sr., had a clear vision for a treatment center, “We want to have a location and a program which will enable a man to go back to the primary meanings of his life so he can start over again.”
From this foundation Cumberland Heights developed its mission. We implement our mission by incorporating the principles of the 12-Steps with the therapeutic tools necessary to live a productive, sober life.
The Natural Beauty of Our Campus
Cumberland Heights is a nonprofit alcohol and drug treatment center located on the banks of the Cumberland River. The natural beauty of our 177 acre campus, our state of the art facilities and decades of experience provide lasting healing to those suffering from addiction.
To transform lives, giving hope and healing to those affected by alcohol or drug addiction.
Code of Ethics
At Cumberland Heights we have a deep commitment to the ethical implementation of addiction treatment. In our more than 50 year history, we have developed programs aligned with the principles embedded in the 12-Steps. We value honesty, accountability and transparency in our operations.
Our Core Values Honor Our History and Traditions by:
- Always putting the patient first.
- Providing the highest quality care throughout our continuum of services.
- Recognizing the principles embodied in the 12-Steps as the essential foundation of lasting recovery.
- Providing a physical and therapeutic environment conducive to the transforming power of a spiritual awakening.
- Valuing the importance of family participation in the recovery process.
- Remaining grateful for those who support our mission and share our passion for recovery.
- Demonstrating the same care and respect for our employees they show for our patients.
CUMBERLAND HEIGHTS IS MADE UP OF
ACRE MAIN CAMPUS
12-STEP IMMERSION CAMPUSES
OUTPATIENT RECOVERY CENTERS
SOBER LIVING HOMES